How to look for a tandem partner
The Tandem Fundazioa offers teacher training for exchange projects and organizes its own groups (e.g.
German by exchange in Zarautz), but it does not have the necessary infrastructure to enable it to organise meetings or find partners for other institutions or people.
Four ways to do it yourself:
1. Locate a Tandem organisation in the neighbourhood or city that you would like to visit and ask them to organise the tandem partnership for you.
2. Look for information on the
for other languages: in the “Community”
the learning platform www.palabea.net
3. Public institutions, pupils and students should go to the eTandem
You can order material on exchanges from the following sources:
· (French or German)
Office Franco-Allemand de Jeunesse
51 rue de l’Amiral-Mouchez
Telefax 00 33-1-40 78 18 88
www.dfjw.org + www.ofaj.org
· (French, Italian or German)
Jugendaustausch/Exchange de Jeunes/Scambio di Giovani/Barat da giuvenils
Telefax 00 41-32-625 26 88
· (several languages, mostly German, Italian or Spanish)