for Tandem partnerships
1. Introductory courses,
self access package , components
for progressing modules for advanced
2. Bibliography in
co-operation with the IFS Marburg plus a copying
service with all 'grey' materials available from Tandem
3. Magazine 'Tandem news',
mailing list, forum
4. Internships, DiploMagisterservice
for co-ordination and support in the end of study project
5. Teaching material and reports on the experience of Receptive
Multi-lingualism (Babylonia-Tandem) and cross
border tandem projects (Mugaz Gain).
Teacher training for all languages on other
1. Offers of teacher
training and experience exchanges for teachers at all school
levels and adult education.
2. Seminar on 'Languages by
Exchange and InterNet'
3. Lectures and workshops on learning techniques and tandem,
for language learning students
at all school levels, adult education and universities.
training for German teachers in the Basque country,
organised by the University of the Basque country and GERN.
* the tandem for languages
which are in low demand.
International Tandem Congress
2. VII. ITT from 12-14 September 2001 in
Çeske Budejovice and on the InterNet
3. VIII. ITT 10 October 2005 in
4. Tandem Journey 14 November
2008 in Freiburg